Chicken breast is one of the simplest and healthiest things you can cook but often it comes out dry. The sous vide method really keeps the meat tender without adding a any fat.
The following is approximate since I really did it by feel and taste.
- 2 teaspoins black bean paste
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- ½ teaspoon hoisin
- ½ teaspoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 chicken skinless boneless breast
- Combine all the marinate ingredients in a small bowl and taste to see if you want it spicier or saltier.
- Place the marinate and chicken in a bag and vacuum seal.
- Sous vide the chicken at 137F for at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours
- After removing the chicken from the pouch sear in a hot pan for about 1 min each side.
The chicken is super moist and you don’t even need a knife to cut through it. I served it with a side salad.